reading in 2013

January 30, 2013

I can't blame architecture for making me reading less books in the last 3 and a half years. Maybe even less than what I've read in a year when I was on high school. But anyway, It's sucks to realize that my speed on reading has become worse. When I usually finish a good book less in a day (for around 300 pages I think) now, I easily drifted off from the pages.

So, I decided to make a comeback on reading

This year, it will be nice if I can :

  1. Read up to 40 titles minimum. Less is worse
  2. Finish all the books that I started reading. Not that I can't read other books if I get bored, I just have to finish what I've started
  3. Buy more books without thinking
  4. Reading less romantic-genre
Maybe I will put some review here once in a while. And this is my list for February :

and also :

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive