January 17, 2016

I confirmed a rumor to my friend once when I was on high school. Her answer was for me not to worry and that she thought I won't be asking her such thing. Other people will talk, they just don't trust what they can't explain, she said.

Maybe that's what happening to me. I just don't trust what I can't explain, of what I don't know yet, of things that is not yet to happen.

Distrust. Such a scary word, isn't it?

To quote my friend on her line's status; am I willing to exchange all those years of faith, of things I finally achieve, of the life I lead to this point, to a distrust from an overthinking human?

No matter how hard it feels right now, I know what I have to do, I know what I need to do. The rest, I don't need to explain, time will reveal, He will reveal.

Allah, aku ingin ikhlas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive